We had a busy, busy weekend. It started on Friday taking David and his buddies up for their last snow board lesson. This was their first time up to the top of the hill. David had some problems on the first run down. I tried to convince him that he had the wrong foot forward. He thought he was goofyfoot, right foot forward, and I thought he wasn't. By the time Dave got to the bottom of the hill he said he would try a board set up for left foot forward. We took
the board into the rental space, and the guy told us the board was already setup for left foot forward. So I was right, he had the wrong foot forward, and David was right, he is goofyfoot. We had a fun time, the boys even risked a black diamond, albeit a short one. During their lesson I got to go a few trips down alone. It's been a long time since I've been able to listen to music and ski by myself. I feel cheeted that I didn't have an MP3 player growing up. Having several hundred of your favorite songs in a ultra small package
while skiing is so much better than a bug bulky walkman with ten songs.
