We just survived the busiest Saturday yet. It started at six a.m. with a youth temple trip up by Seattle. This was Lil Dave's first temple trip. I was glad to see that he took reverence in the temple very seriously. It was a good experience for both of us. While watching David do baptisms for the dead, I was very much impressed that I needed to do the temple work for an old friend of mine that I taught on my mission. More on that as I figure out what needs to be done.
Dave and I had to leave the temple early so we could make it to Zach's 7th birthday party at Chucky Cheese. Jen had to pick up four kids, several others were meeting us there. They had fun playing the games, and Chucky came out and did a song and dance. Zach and his friends had fun, but I really hate that place.
Before Zach's party was over I had to zip Dave across town for his baseball team pictures. We were late and missed them though. Then we had to rush home and get ready for Dave’s class project that Jen somehow was put in charge of. Months ago, at the annual PTA auction, Dave’s class put up the class coming over to some poor souls house, and do yard work. So some kind hearted soul bid $450 for this “yard work”. Jen rushed as fast as she could be with dropping off kids from the party arrived late, and without David. I got Dave there a half your later. Then David had to leave an hour early for baseball practice.
To finish off the evening Jen and I filmed the junior high school play which was an original script written by a friend of ours from church.
